source check this out how to write an educational case study topic outline example click here to investigate how to start a book reportoffice 2011 home & autodesk revit cost of coreldraw graphics coreldraw new version
Banner Ad Pricing
Purchasing GuidelinesAdvertising Terms and Conditions
Submission of materials, insertion orders, and verbal and nonverbal space reservations constitutes acceptance of the following conditions:
1. The Chamber of Commerce reserves all rights to take down advertisements that are deemed to be fraudulent, abusive, misleading, or contain expletive/curse words.
2. The Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to take down advertisements that direct users to an unsafe webpage, an abusive webpage, or a misleading webpage.
3. If your advertisement is taken down for any of the above reasons, you will not receive a refund.
4. If you wish that your advertisement no longer be displayed on our website before your time slot is up, for any reason, please contact the chamber. No refunds will be issued for time that you do not use if you cancel your website advertisement early.
5. It is highly likely that your website will be in a rotation with other advertisements in that slot. If your advertisement is not showing on the webpage you have selected, simply refresh the webpage until it appears. This is to create interest among our many returning users so that they see fresh and informative content with each visit.
6. Advertisers are responsible for uploading and paying for another advertisement when their purchased slot expires. For example: A company that purchases a 30 day advertisement beginning November 1st will be responsible for uploading and remitting payment for an additional advertisement if they wish when their 30 day advertisement expires.
7. Displayed advertisements are not directly endorsed or supported by the Chamber of Commerce. The content on the specific webpage that users choose to advertise on may change without notice of the advertisement's purchase.
8. Artwork for advertisements are user-generated image and URLS provided by the users purchasing the space for them, and are fully authorized and licensed to use all content including, but not limited to, the names and/or pictures of persons, living or dead, or of things, trademarks, service marks, copyrighted, proprietary or otherwise private material, testimonials, contained in any advertisement submitted by or on behalf of the advertiser and/or its agency. Each agrees jointly and severally to indemnify and save harmless the Gonzales Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center against all loss, liability, damage, and expense of whatever nature arising from our copying, printing, or publishing of such advertisement.
9. The Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for artwork that runs into copyright infringement or plagiarism.
10. Full payment for advertisements is collected at the time of uploading and is payable through PayPal. The Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center will not accept checks or cash in exchange for website advertisements. The Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center will not accept partial payments for website advertisements.
11. The Chamber of Commerce assumes no liability for errors in artwork or directing URLs.
12. Online advertisements are subject to limited availability.
13. All advertisements will include a designation above the advertisement specifying that they are a sponsored post.